Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dollar For Dopes! A Foreign Tourist Tipped Me a Buck for Being American ...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Dollar For Dopes! -- FWC: A Foreign Tourist Tipped Me a Buck for Being American ...
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 04:30:13 -0800
From: Jas Jain


A Foreign Tourist Tipped Me a Buck for Being American ...

So we're sitting on the side of this hill overlooking the city. I'm chewing on a pig's ear and Daisy's sipping bourbon -- or maybe it was the reverse, I can't say for sure -- and this Asian man with a toddler comes up to say hello to the puppy. I'm pretty sure he was South Korean.

So I do the usual routine -- drop a treat into the 2 year-old's hand and hold it flat so Daisy can grab it without nipping the little tyke by accident. We do this a few times, the baby giggles, momma gets some video and everyone's happy.

Nothing noteworthy about it until poppa thanked me in halting English and shook my hand. And when I withdrew it, I was a bit surprised to see a crumpled up single in my palm -- the guy'd apparently given me a gratuity for my small part in his family's U.S. vacation.

American dopes are a superb entertainment for those not fortunate enough to be born in America. We don't need an entertainment industry. The single most profitable industry in America is breeding dopes! To be effective it must start at birth. Practically, every living American is a product of the Age of Propaganda, in which the TV and radio entertainment played a big role, that replaced the Age of Reason in the West.

 

Jas

No comments:





Suggested Reading


=>Article: How to Get the Best CD Rates
=>Article: Beware of Annuities
=>Info: Best Mortgage Loan Rates